Our REFEREE BUCK$ program is designed to provide rewards to our region's referees based upon their level of participation.
Each earned point is one REF BUCK that can be used towards a variety of referee gear rewards. The point classification is:
- Assistant Referee for U10 and U12: 1 REF BUCK
- Assistant Referee for U14 and U19: 2 REF BUCK$
- Center Referee for U8, U10, and U12: 2 REF BUCK$
- Center Referee for U14 and U19: 3 REF BUCK$
To qualify for REF BUCK$, a referee must:
- Update their volunteer form for the current season
- Receive certification as a referee
- Complete Safe Haven
- Dress appropriately: referee t-shirt/jersey, black shorts, black socks, certification badge
- Referee a regular season game at Region 275: tournaments do not count
- Put name on the sign-up sheet: this is how we will verify REF BUCK$ (NOTE: If you referee a game, fulfilling the other requirements, but did not get your name on the sign-up sheet, email email@example.com within 24 hours with the field and time to qualify)
Additionally, REF BUCK$ must be redeemed before each Area Tournament. Redeem your REF BUCK$ by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the item
name, size, color, and sleeve length where applicable.
The following merchandise is available for purchase with REF BUCK$: